The routine of my life nowadays! Yes, breastfeeding would be a LOT Cheaper and quicker I reckon, but it was also making me go a little bit nuts... no, scratch that, it was making me a lot nuts! Way too many hormones pumping. No thank you! Everyone in my life is super glad I have stopped! My poor husband's life was pure hell I am quite certain! My wonderful parents were doing everything they could to keep me and my husband sane!
So here is a question that is completely off target - but why in the WORLD would women who are going through menopause take hormones! Once they stop, why would you ever want them to continue??
Anyways - So now, my life consists of making large batches of formula, pouring bottles, washing bottles, sterilizing bottles, and repeat!
We took Reid and Ella back to the doctor this week searching for relief from the acid reflux. Ella's had gotten to the point of unbearable and it looked like Reid was heading that direction. Poor little Ella was constantly screaming in pain and spitting up.
The doctor gave us some meds that will reduce the amount of acid her stomach produces and we are putting rice in their formula as well as keeping them in an up right position after they eat. I have also taken to letting them sleep in their swings during the day, which they really enjoy. I think mainly because they are sitting up and don't have the reflux all the time! So we pray that the reflux issue continues to improve!
Reid weighed in at a whopping 10lbs. 1 oz. and Ella was 8lbs. 3 oz. Funny that that seems so huge! haahaha!
Thriller had his Christmas party at school today. As usual utter chaos, but at least it was more enjoyable than last years! Plus there were only like 4 other mothers there, which was so nice!
Can't believe Christmas is only a week away! I have done absolutely nothing! My brain just can't even wrap around christmas shopping! Merry Christmas! hahaha
Friday, December 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment