Monday, April 20, 2009

#21

I don't have any pictures to post. Kinda boring, huh! Landman has been playing late games here lately, and I just hate those games. We never make it home before 8:30 p.m. then we have to try and eat supper, take a shower and get the boy in bed, which doesn't leave me much time to catch up on Dancing with the Stars! We generally try to have all homework done before the game, but sometimes that doesn't work out and we have to do it after supper!!

Late games are the worst!

They are thinking about moving our office all the way across town. It would make my commute close to an hour!! If they do that, my days here will be numbered, because we could live in Comanche and commute would be about the same! There will be a mass exit by all employees I think, because we all live on the southwest side of Fort Worth, and they want to move the offices to the northeast side of town. Board of Directors aren't operating with a full deck of cards!

Went to Comanche this weekend to visit Darby. She is staying in Comanche until the landlord does spring mainteance on the house. Just can't trust the little twit to be quiet in her cage. She is so sad.... she was so excited to see us. I know she thought we were gone forever. If they don't come this week, we are just going to risk it. I don't think I can go any longer without her. She is my little rat!

No comments: